Thursday, May 5, 2011

FREE Comic Book Day!


FREE COMIC BOOK DAY

Just another way to get kids excited about reading...


If your child is into Super Heros as mine is (and has been since about age 2)... they I think you MUST check this out.


Who new? Theres a FREE Comic Book Day and it happens EVERY year, the first Saturday in May!

We have never been, as of yet, but are sure to attend one of the many participating SF locations in order to have my baby pick out a book to read. He LOVES looking through comic books on his own and can be entertained for 10's of minutes at a time with a comic book, which frankly, I prefer to him sitting at the TV, on my iPad or on the computer.

Thanks, SFKids.org for sharing!

I'll let you know about our experience this weekend, but hoepfully this will become a fun May tradition in our family!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!