Thursday, June 9, 2011

SUPER WHY! for iPad

 
It's hard to keep our children away from media before. You can go to school online, watch movies in your computer, and of course, play games on everything from your computer to a game console and now in your iPad. 

My child LOVES the iPad and I realize that being tech-savvy is important for the future generation so I don't completely deny him. Pediatricians recommend no more than 2 hours of screen time each day so I make my child earn it and monitor his usage. 

Super Why! for iPad let's your child see his or her favorite PBS Kids in action while learning the skills necessary for beginning readers and writers. I recommend it for kiddos age 3 to 6, but wouldn't put it past a savvy 2 year old to start enjoying (and get a head start on her reading skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!