Friday, April 30, 2010

April 29, 2010: Driving to Storytime at the Library

Zak: (from his carseat) Mama, I want a baby sister.

Charles: (looks at Anna) Did you put him up to this?!?!

Anna: Nope! Zaky, you have to ask Charles.

Zak: Chawles, can I have a baby sister?

SILENCE.

Zak: I want goldfish.

Charles: "(sighs in relief) The attention span of a 3 yearl old..."

NEXT DAY (April 30, 2010): Anna's IM convesation with her Dad

Anna: Yesterday, on our way to the library, Zaky told us: 'Mama, I want a baby sister.'

Anna's Dad: He probably meant to say "babysitter" - I wouldn't mind one too as long as she's cute ;)

Anna: Nope, he said he wants a baby SISTER just like his friend's

Anna's Dad: So he can adopt her when he grows up.



PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED. We are NOT in the process of or planning on having any baby sisters in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!