Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 3, 2010: Lunch and Dinosaurs

Yesterday, I (Anna) made Zak's lunch in the morning. You see, I get up earlier than my boys do and, after a VERY busy weekend, I decided to give Charles a little extra time to rest. I decided to use the new sandwhich stencil I bought at the 5 & 9 store the day before. It cuts his little sandwhichs into 2 dinosaurs, provided that you use the utensil correctly. Unfortunately, I am not a skilled PB&J dinosaur sandwhich maker and one of the dinosaurs ended up with a crack down the middle and the other... decapitated. When I picked Zak up from school, our conversation went like this...

Anna: So did you like your dinosaur sandwhiches?

Zak: Yup.

Anna: Did they look like dinosaurs?

Zak: Nope.

Anna: I know baby, I didn't do a very good job, I will try harder next time.

Zak: How about Charles just does it...

He is too cute... but I agree, Charles does a much better job at lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!