Monday, May 16, 2011

IKEA Children's Storage: It's a Treasure Chest!!!

Amidst the festivities and activies with friends, I managed to score an AMAZING piece of storage equipment:
$15
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30079407
At $15, this fits PERFECTLY under our Thomas the Train Table and can store a suprising amount of toys. In fact, I have deciced I need a few more!

Bonus Feature: The lock really locks and unlocks (velcro style)!!


In other news... The SF Unified School District kinda came through by giving us Lakshore Elementary School. Not originally a top choice, but definitely something that we can work with. My only concern really is the test scores and whether the school will provide enough of a challenge for my child. On it's own, the school is in a good neighborhood and is recently rennovated, plus it is very convenient to get to. I think in this day and age we, as parents, all have to be a big part of our child's education in order for them to succeed, so I'll keep my eye out and make sure he's kept busy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!