Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tonight, we are going to build a Space Station.

With all this gloomy Bay Area weather, I was pleasantly surprised today when a package arrived for me at work! I had no recollection of making any recent online purchases, but was pleasantly surprised when I found the tools and instructions (as well as the nuts and bolts!) neccessary to build a Space Station!

...I'm not joking. Ever heard of Sandvik Innovations? Ya, neither had I until I came across them on one of my Mommy Deal websites.

They make all sorts of interesting educational products, but this one is JUST RIGHT for a 4 year old boy:
 This Book Includes:
  • A plastic Wrench
  • Plastic Nuts and Bolts
  • A story book made entirely out of cardboard Space Station pieces!
You read this rhyming story and by the time you're done, are all ready and set to build a Space Station. So that is what we will be doing tonight.

(There are 4 different versions: a pirate ship, The House that Jack Built, the space station and a castle)

If you order it on their website, they have a great snail mail option that is REALLY cheap (but can take upto 25 business days, hence I forgot the order).

For cheaper versions:
  1. The Space Station That Zargon Built (A Story Book That Assembles Into a Space Station)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an Opinion? Join the Conversation!